H&M, F21, and more: Present Haul

'Tis the season for unadulterated spending....fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa. As Christmas draws closer, the deals are actually getting pretty good-- better than during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, if I do say so myself. (On Black Friday, Yvonne just bought a One Direction CD...a guilty pleasure for anyone older than Harry.) Of course, all this spending lead to a *little* self-indulgence. More so for me, than Yvonne though. She was good.

Here's what I picked up:
h&m boyfriend blazer, body shop tea tree oil face wash, nyx matte lip cream in monte carlo, h&m faux fur coat
The faux fur coat is a bit out of my comfort zone, but yolo I was drawn to the soft and fluffy texture. I've been loving textures a lot for fall/ winter, like leather, velvet, and now fur. It's going to be tricky for me to style it without looking like Factory Girl, or worse, The Bling Ring. But I will try to grunge it up to keep it balanced. I think the trick is to ground the look with neutrals like seen here. Throwing on a chambray underneath is a safe bet. Or I could go toward the other side of the spectrum, and go full yeti. Some days, it might actually be a toss up.
f21 purses and clutch, f21 spaced out sweater, hypercrush merch, urban outfitters pint glasses, f21 aztec cardigan
Yvonne's picks are mostly presents for other people (aw, so sweet!), but her picks are definitely more for the raging parties. It's been awhile since we've shopped at Forever 21, but we've got to say, we're impressed! The quality of their products are better, and you can pretty much find whatever trend your looking for. Now their bags look like real leather too, which is great for the price. They're the perfect gift for the girl-on-the-go. And the Spaced Out sweatshirt-- pretty much sums up Yvonne this week leading up to finals haha.

-Kimberly-

2 comments:

  1. wow you got some much amazing stuff!! :D Love the fur jacket looks so soft! the purse from f21 is super cute too! :) now following!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks, dear!

    please visit my blog) what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete