Long Overdue, The Sweater Weather Tag



Favorite candle scent?
I'm not a candle burner as of late. But I do love anything vanilla!

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee all the way! Then tea second, and hot chocolate third. I've never been a huge fan of hot chocolate; maybe because the majority of my childhood consisted of watered down Swiss Miss, and that is all I taste when someone offers me hot chocolate.

What's the best fall memory you have?
My favorite fall memory of this year would have to be attending my last college football game. We lost, but I will continue to chant, "M-A-R-Y-L-A-N-D Maryland will win!"

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
I am in love with the dark lip! I've been trying it out too and it's super cute! I'm wondering if I should invest in a dark plum lipstick, suggestions?

What do you want to be for Halloween?
I unexpectedly spent Halloween taking my baby cousins trick-or-treating, and all I had on was a chicken hat. I definitely wanted to do the cheesy Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus duo with my friend, haha! Or my dream duo costume, which only 2 of my friends thought was funny: Gatsby and the green light! 

Favorite Thanksgiving food?

The whole sha-bang! Turkey, mash potatoes and gravy, green-bean casserole, corn, and some chow-fun, of course.

Hats or Scarves?
I'm on team hats and scarves. Both are necessary for fall in Maryland (brr).

Most worn sweater?
My grey knit sweater from H&M.

Favorite fall nail polish?
I forget what the name is but it's a gold/silver varnish from Urban Outfitters.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Football games! They just remind me of autumn.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, it's just too cold for leggings right now.

 Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs!! (Kim will kill me for saying this, haha)

What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
My number 1 favorite thing about fall has to be the vibe that it brings. It always feels a bit magical around this time of year, especially with the holidays.


~Yvonne~

No comments:

Post a Comment